Friday morning the laity delegates of the Indiana Annual Conference gathered for the Lay Voting Session. During the session, individuals voted for eight delegates for General Conference, eight delegates for Jurisdictional Conference, and three alternates to represent the Indiana Conference.
Delegates for General Conference are Tyler Best, Allison Curts, Ed Fenstermacher, John Lomperis, Amy Land, Leanna Zimmerman, Doris Clark, and Jim Ottjes.
Delegates for Jurisdictional Conference are D. Manet Shettle, Douglas Worthington, William Amerson, Christopher Hancock, Nancy Low, Ian Hall, Greg Tielking, and Kate Singer.
Alternates for Jurisdictional are Austin Yim, Kenneth Einselen, and Carolyn Johnson.
In order to be elected as a delegate for General and Jurisdictional Conference, individuals on the ballot needed a majority vote from the 765 voting laity present at the session. It took six rounds of voting each to elect delegates for General and Jurisdictional Conferences. For alternates, the top three with the most votes were elected.
- Tyler Best, Pfrimmer's Chapel UMC
- Allison Curts, Wesley Chapel UMC, New Albany
- Ed Fenstermacher, Covenant UMC, Fort Wayne
- John Lomperis, New Song Fellowship UMC
- Amy Land, Huntington Trinity UMC
- Leanna Zimmerman, Kokomo Grace UMC
- Doris Clark, University UMC, Indianapolis
- Jim Ottjes, Thorntown UMC
- Manet Shettle, Elwood First UMC
- Douglas Worthington, St. Joseph UMC, Fort Wayne
- William Amerson, Wesley Chapel, New Albany
- Christopher Hancock, Kokomo St. Luke's UMC
- Nancy Low, Sandy Hook UMC, Columbus
- Ian Hall, Bloomington St. Paul
- Greg Tielking, Hanover UMC
- Kate Singer, Elkhart Trinity UMC
Jurisdictional Conference Alternates:
- Austin Yim, Valparaiso First
- Kenneth Einselen, McGrawsville UMC, Amboy
- Carolyn Johnson, St. Andrew UMC, West Lafayette