St. Paul's Methodist Episcopal Church
St. Paul’s Methodist Episcopal Church, located at 426 N. Morgan St. in Rushville, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The congregation, now United Methodist, was organized in 1824. Its first minister was the renowned Rev. James Havens. The present structure was built in 1886. Photo obtained from Google Earth.
GPS: 39 36 41.58, -085 26 46.27