United Methodist Church
Corydon United Methodist Church. Services were held in Corydon as early as 1816. A historical marker located on North Elm Street north of East Beaver Street, identifies thesite of the first Methodist church in Corydon, which was a station on the Silver Creek Circuit. The lot was purchased from Isaiah Boone, son of Squire Boone, in 1826. First UM Church is located at 214 North Elm Street.
GPS: 38 12 41.51, -86 07 30.73