New Chapel UM Church
New Chapel UM Church. The congregation dated from 1801, and about 1804 erected a round log building with a clapboard roof and "old style chimney." This was replaced in 1811 with a hewn log structure with a stove, pulpit, and "comfortable seats." The present building, a red brick Gothic Revival, was constructed in 1883.
GPS: 38 21 14.11, -85 41 25.56