Marker for original location of ld Bethel Church
At this site near Charlestown, the oldest remaining Methodist house of worship in Indiana, the Robertson Meeting House M.E. church (also known as “Old Bethel”) was erected in 1807. The building itself, now restored, stands on the Rivervale campgrounds. (see Lawrenceport).
Charlestown - rural Clark County
GPS coordinates: N 38° 29 29.14’ W 085° 41 04.03’