Old Brookville Church and Cemetery

Location

10th and Franklin Streets
Brookville, Indiana

Category

M.E. - Methodist Episcopal

Description

Old Brookville Church – old Brick Church and Cemetery – first permanent church in Brookville, built 1820 for Methodists who worshiped there until 1839, then Presbyterian, Lutherans and Baptists. Located at 10th and Franklin Streets, the property is now owned by Franklin County Historical Society.

view in Google

Connect with us
Subscribe to our emails

Keep up with the latest news, information and inspiration.