Conflict Transformation Skills for Churches
Sponsor: Lombard Mennonite Peace Center
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Date: October 21, 2017
This one-day workshop teaches some basic skills that will help participants manage conflicts within their congregations in a healthier manner. Topics include:
- Viewing conflict as an opportunity for growth.
- Studying the Biblical basis for conflict transformation.
- Understanding your own style of responding to conflict.
- Practicing communication skills necessary to transform conflict peacefully.
- Developing strategies for preventing destructive conflict in the church family.
- Learning a model for working at congregational decision-making in a win-win manner.
CLERGY CLINIC IN FAMILY EMOTIONAL PROCESS
CONGREGATIONAL GROUP DISCOUNT
This information is also available at www.lmpeacecenter.org