Leadership Labs - Indianapolis Bethel UMC
Leadership Labs for Support Leaders of Emerging Leaders
(directors, pastors, volunteers, part-time, full-time, new, experienced, teachers, leaders, mentors, and the list goes on…)
What are Leadership Labs?
- For all who support emerging leaders (children, youth, college students, young adults)
- Intentional Interactions in small group with 5-10 ministry leaders
- Discussion Based
- Spread out over 2 months (or more)
- 2 in person meetings and 2 online meetings
- No cost
- Connection and Growth
Why Leadership Labs?
- Connections between Ministry Leaders
- Leadership Growth
- Roles, Titles, Pay - don't matter
- Benefitting from one another's wisdom and experience as leaders matters
Where and When?
- Columbus at First UMC – 618 8th St., Columbus IN 47201
- Saturdays January 27 and March 3 from 1-5 p.m. and
- Thursdays February 8 and February 22 from 7:30-9 p.m.
- Fort Wayne at Covenant UMC – 10001 Coldwater Rd., Fort Wayne, IN 46825
- Saturdays February 17 and March 24 from 1-5 p.m. and
- Thursdays March 1 and March 15 from 7:30 – 9 p.m.
- Indianapolis at Bethel UMC – 7995 E 21st St., Indianapolis, IN 46219
- Saturdays January 13 and April 21 from 1-5 p.m. and
- Thursdays February 15 and March 22 from 7:30 – 9 p.m.
How Do I participate?
Contact Darlene White at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 317-564-3233 to sign-up for a Leadership Lab. If the current available spots fill up, we will start a waiting list.
Please include in your e-mail:
- Your Name
- City where you would like to participate (Columbus, Fort Wayne or Indianapolis)
- Best Contact Phone Number
We will be in contact with you with further information and a complete registration.