Brightwood Community Center seeks (Part-time) Education Program Coordinator
Exciting new opportunity! Small nonprofit is seeking an experienced education program coordinator who loves multiple duties. This hands-on role is designed to coordinate education and social service programs. The programs include tutoring (ages 6-14), summer camp, a food pantry and others as needed. This role will work closely with the Director, community and religious organizations to provide quality services. This role will also assist with fundraising and managing projects. Build relationships with partnering schools. Assist in increasing volunteer, parent and student participation.
(1) Bachelor’s degree in education, human/social services, psychology or a related discipline and 2 years of related experience;
(2) Excellent internet/technology skills (MS Word package), mature decision-making skills and great communication skills
(3) Candidate must be comfortable addressing a range of issues related to education and poverty level communities
4) Criminal history checks are required up front.
(5) References, college transcripts and a driving license in good standing are also required. Preference will be given to candidates with teaching licenses, elementary education experience and/or volunteer management experience.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Address: 3130 E 30th Street Indianapolis IN 46218
Phone: (317) 546-8200