If your church has not already chosen one of the four charge conference meetings to attend, please email Katie Swisher right away to get on the schedule. Thanks!
- To access the reporting system, direct your internet browser to http://chargeconference.inumc.com.
- All reports must be submitted to the District Center 2 weeks prior to your church's charge conference date. This timing will allow for any changes or corrections, and will give you time to get required signatures. The charge conference schedule is listed below.
- Only pastors' email addresses were kept from last year's users. If you are a pastor, log in using your INUMC.org email address and password you set last year. (If you can't remember your password, click the "Forgot Your Password?" link on the login page. All lay persons who were added last year have been removed, and must be added back to the program if they are to have access to the reports. The pastor can add users from the church Dashboard.
- For information regarding...
- Each church is encouraged to send no fewer than five people (one clergy and four laity) to represent the church at charge conference. In addition, if your reports are not completed by your designated deadline, you will be asked to attend a later charge conference.
- We will now require your church to submit a copy of the signature cover page from your charge conference reports. (This is different from the past few years.) Please send the signed cover page to Katie in one of the following ways:
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax to 765-276-4789
- Postal mail to PO Box 769 Vincennes, IN 47591
- Hand deliver at charge conference meeting
- Because your committee work needs to be completed weeks before your reports are due, here are some steps to take now to be prepared:
- Trustees & SPRC: The Book of Discipline (BOD ¶258.2.g.16) requires all parsonages to be inspected annually, and our Indiana Conference Journal requires there be an air quality test biannually. There is a form available to assist you with this inspection.This form does not need to be sent to the District Center.
- Churches that are not incorporated are required to report their elected trustees to the County Recorder every year. You can use this form to report the Certification of your Trustee Election. Complete this form, and take it to your County Recorder for filing. There is a small filing fee. Please check with your Recorder's office for this amount.
- SPRC: Your committee will want to begin the process of setting the 2018 pastoral compensation. Click here for Minimum Compensation Guidelines for 2018.
Below are links to items shared at 2017 Charge Conference meetings. Click each link to download and view: