Blueprint for Wellness
2017 ANNUAL CONFERENCE WELLNESS SCREENINGS
IMPORTANT NOTICE - ROOM CHANGE
*******SCREENINGS WILL BE HELD IN ROOM 115*******
May 27th is the last day to register for your Blueprint for Wellness Screening through your Healthflex WebMD.
2017 Annual Conference Wellness Screenings are scheduled
Thursday, June 8 through Saturday, June 10, 2017 from 6:00 am through 10:30 am.
Please take time out to register - registration times fill up fast. You may register from March 1st through May 27th.
Blueprint for Wellness measures over 25 key health indicators, including blood glucose, cholesterol, hemoglobin A1C and much more. Test results provide valuable information for participants to share with their doctors regarding several common health risks, such as: heart disease, diabetes, thyroid function and more. Testing involves one blood draw and a few measurements (height, weight, blood pressure and waist circumference). Results are more comprehensive than what many doctors’ offices order. There is no out-of-pocket cost to our HealthFlex Participants.
Blueprint for Wellness Highlights
- Health screenings are open to active participants and spouses in HealthFlex to take at a Quest Diagnostic Center between April 1st and August 31st - (Form available below to take to a Quest Diagnostic Center)
- Incentives – $100 HealthCash* and Wellness Points. Both participant and spouse can earn incentives.
- Convenient options – Take the screening at a local Quest Diagnostics facility or with your own private healthcare provider.
- Wellness Points – Earn 20 Points for each of six health measures that meet the American Heart Association’s “healthy” guidelines (or for showing improvement vs. your 2017 Blueprint for Wellness results). Six health measures that meet the criteria – up to 120 Wellness Points total. If you didn’t do Blueprint for Wellness in 2017, don’t miss out!
- You will need to fast overnight for the most accurate results. Ask your doctor if it is safe for you to fast.
Participants who wish to pay a lower “wellness” premium in 2017 through a wellness screening and cannot attend Annual Conference can complete a Physical Completion Form below no later than October 31, 2017. You may complete a physical through your own Private Healthcare Provider and still reduce your health premium for 2017. A physical form completed by a healthcare professional must submitted directly to Indiana Conference no later than sixty days after effective date of coverage.
Learn more at www.wespath.org then click “HealthFlex/WebMD”