2018 Health Plan Rates
As we begin the second half of 2017, we also look forward to the start of 2018 with regard to health insurance plans and rates.
There will be no change in insurance providers this year, but there will be the following changes to the plan design and rates:
- Only three tiers for enrollment in 2018:
- Single (or employee only coverage);
- Employee Dependent; or
The “Couple” and “Employee One Child” has been combined to one tier, “Employee Dependent”
- The Church/Conference contribution to health insurance premiums has increased by 6% to $1,182 for 2018
- The premiums for PPO plans have increased by 6%
- There was no increase in premiums for the CDHP or HDHP consumer-driven plans
The new rates for 2018 are represented in the chart below:
The dates for Open Enrollment will be November 1st thru November 16th, 2017. More information will be sent out prior to Open Enrollment to communicate the process and any other general changes.
To talk to a representative, you may contact Linda Eskew, at email@example.com, or call (317) 924-1321 ex.1034