2018 Annual Open Enrollment
This video promotes HealthFlex Annual Election, including ALEX Benefits Counselor—a decision-support tool to help participants to:
- Review and compare HealthFlex plans. For participants who have a choice of plans, ALEX helps identify which plan might cost the least based on their unique circumstances; and
- Estimate reimbursement account contributions and out-of-pocket costs.
- The video was sent via e-mail to participants last week. Please share this video URL on your benefits webpage:
- Most primary participants will receive a brochure in the mail next week. There are five targeted versions of the brochure to allow the most appropriate communications based on the plan(s) offered by INUMC.
- Annual Election toolkit materials are now available on the Wespath extranet. We encourage you to use these materials to remind participants about Annual Election dates and details.
- Multiple documents and resources are available for participants on the HealthFlex/WebMD website, including ALEX, FAQs, fact sheets, reimbursement account information and much more. We encourage participants to login and browse the website (“HealthFlex Details and FAQs,” “My HealthFlex Benefits,” and “Consumer Tools”) for helpful information about their health and well-being benefits.