2016 Annual Open Enrollment Election Period
Annual Election Update and Communications
Please note the dates for this year’s Annual Election (AE):
- Begins Wednesday, November 4 at 12:01 a.m., Eastern time
- Ends Thursday, November 19 at 11:59 p.m., Eastern time
Elections and enrollments made during this period will be effective for the 2016 plan year (January 1-December 31, 2016). During Annual Elections, participants have the opportunity to:
- Make flexible spending account (FSA) elections and elections for personal health savings account and HSA contributions,
- Select a plan
- Add or drop a dependent from HealthFlex plan coverage; and
- Enroll in or terminate HealthFlex coverage.
HealthFlex and OneExchange Enrollment/Change Forms is due on or before November 19th. You will complete the HealthFlex Enrollment/Change form to add/drop dependents or enroll/terminate with HealthFlex.
Outside of the Annual Election period, changes to elections or enrollments can only be made due to a qualifying life event, including marriage, divorce, birth/adoption, death of a spouse/dependent, or loss of a spouse’s or eligible dependent’s health coverage.
The AE materials will be mailed to you this week:
- Annual Election Brochure—HDHP version